My nominations for the Liebster award are all bloggers that explore the past.
Pilgrimage in Medieval Ireland
Irish Archaeology Field School
The Accidental Archaeologist
Omnium Sanctorum Hiberniae
My Cartoon Version of Reality
The Urban Prehistorian
Time Travel Ireland
Anyone who would like to accept the nomination can take part by answering the following questions (linking back to my blog) then in turn nominate 11 more blogs of your choice, posing your own questions. This is entirely optional!
1. How do you think blogging has benefited your personal/professional development?
2. What is the most recent heritage site you have visited?
3. What is your earliest memory of engaging with the material past?
4. Who inspires you (in archaeology land or otherwise)?
5. What is your favourite artefact/landscape/monument?
6. If you had a choice to live in a previous time, where and when would it be?
7. What is your biggest ambition?
8. Which piece of archaeology or heritage made you look at the world in a different way?
9. If there was a movie based in your favorite time, what would the soundtrack of it be?
10. Where are you most likely to be found on a day off?
11. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve heard?